The Do’s and Dont’s in a job interview (Summary)
Here are the pointers from my previoius post on the job interview process
- Do not interrupt when someone is talking
- Keep pagers and cell phones off or on silent mode.
- Treat everybody you meet politely
- Smile occasionally but NOT profusely!
- Demonstrate attentiveness
- Take down directions and addresses carefully
- Do not apologize for your shortcomings
- Do not bow down to authority
- Do not bad mouth previous employers/experiences
- Do not ask personal questions
- Do not belittle the interviewer
- Do not make inappropriate comments
- Do not use fillers like ah… umm .. etc .
- Do not use excessive hand expression
- Do not accept the offer on the same day.
- Do not go to an interview if you are sure you won’t take the job anyways.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers